Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FUCK U Corporate World!!!!

hmm...I guess the title is good enough to express what I am feeling right now. So without wasting any time I am gonna express my feelings straight away.

Note: In case if you are under 18 then don't read any further..:P:)

Well as there was a recession period going on till last year, so I was very happy after getting a placement in a Chandigarh based company named OATI. But from January the things around us started to change and a lot of offers started to be available for freshers like us. So I tried for *** and luckily got through it..:) It was the best period of my life, after all was currently training in OATI, had an offer from ***, was enjoying weekdays with some gr88 office friends and for weekends I used to be back to college to have some super duper fun and be a part of some memorable stories!!!. But more on that later. So overall I was living an absolutely funtush life with no tensions at all(apart from just 1 big fat trouble..:P:) but more on that to later..:)..) and little did I knew that some of my decisions taken in the heat of those moments would get me so badly that I'll be left alone to regret them.
So then as my training period in Chandigarh was coming to an end, I got 2 big surprises on my birthday. Well the first one was a bit expected, a gr88 party from my friends, but the second one was a real big surprise for me. I got a call in between the party from *** and they said that I have to join *** Bangalore from 22nd July. alas!!! my happiness doubled!!! ready for a big start!!!.
But then as D day came closer then God knows what went on through my mind and I felt that working at *** will not be up to my standards(as if I am some Bond or something :P we all tend to get such misconceptions about ourselves at some point or other...:P) So I thought of asking an extension from *** so as to get some time and then look in for off campus interviews. Little did I knew that off campus applications are a big struggle and an operation in a government office could be performed at a faster speed then to the result of an off campus interview for a fresher!!!! So the results of all the interviews that I gave off campus are still awaited and meanwhile my joining at *** has also been extended.
I called them in July end asking them to give some information on my joining date. Back then I was told that "you need not call regularly, v'll inform you ourselves as soon as we are done with your re-scheduling" screw you bitch!! for storming this on me... So then I just waited and waited and waited!!! Suddenly out of surprise I got a call from then again on 9th saying that we have an opening on 19th and 26th august. So can you join us?? I felt like saying: HELL YESSSS!!!!!
So I said yes i am definitely available to join the organization. But since then it has been again an endless waiting period, checking my cell every 30 minutes to see whether there has been any call that I might have missed(although my cell is always on ringing mode!! But it happens when you are anticipating some1's call!!!) and now its 18th and one of those dates have passed and so 50% of my chances for joining in August are over and my frustration has doubled!!!!
Now plz plz plz kash 26th ki joining aa jae!!! and I too get on with my life in the way I wanted to..
I wish my waitin period should end this week!!! rest time will tell!!!!

No comments: