Thursday, August 19, 2010

Continuing the Sporadic pattern!!!

If someone would closely observe my blog then he will realize that there has been a sporadic pattern in my entries. A blog once and then a long long sleep, then a few writings again and yet another sleep!!! and every time there has been a reason or an event because of which I was back 2 my blog. Well this time to my surprise its been the regular blogging updates of my friends seeing which I said to myself "What the hell man!! Even I can be regular at this!!!:P:)" and so here I am back 2 it and trying 2 break the sporadic and most predictable pattern here!!!
After giving a lot of thought for the selection of topics (actually I have a lot of time, so I don't mind spending on anything!! this is one of the qualities of wella like us..:P:)..) I realized that it is just about the time I cleared my engineering and have a lot of great and memorable memories that can be shared and as they are fresh right now, so I can give a better specification of each and everyone.
The list is so long and with so many great, exciting, emotional, terrible and even pathetic moments that if I'' start briefing each and every one of that here than its gonna be a super long procedure and there would be a thousand times more hits on my blog!!:P:) But as I am not interested in fame(pure jhoot!!!:) actually I am lazy to stress my self to write for each of them..) so I am gonna select an event for each semester that has been the most memorable one for that period and will give the briefings for that.
So be ready guys to read some of the shocking and most terrible anecdotes from my life reading which you won't believe it was me who was a part of all those!! But I guess some of you who have known me closer will have a great laugh at it!!! Hope you all love interesting stories to follow..:P:)

2 comments:

Khyati Jain said...

We are waiting to read! :)

Saurabh said...

hehe..:):) yups..nd ur w8 will b over very soon!!! but lemme tell yu if I start writin my real incidents, u ppl wont belv itz d same sbh...:P:)